Title: HIV/STD Webinar
Dates: February 8th & 10th, once you register you will be registered for both dates.
Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM
Description: This interactive training will provide basic information, core messages, values, and best practices related to HIV/AIDS prevention. In addition, this training will provide an overview on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) known as: chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, syphilis, herpes, HPV, and what are identified prevention strategies.
By the end of this three (3) hour online training, participants will:
- Learn about HIV and STD basic facts
- Best practices to lower risk for STD/HIV transmission
- Identify effective strategies for HIV prevention
- Overview of best Bloodborne Pathogens
- Discuss best practices for risk reduction during COVID