Young Adult Environmental Survey Resources (Mandatory & Sample Files) Access Here
- Strategy Guidance Document, Tobacco Survey Protocols, Tobacco Purchase Survey Form
- The training session agenda and handouts can be downloaded below.
- What constitutes a “youth tobacco purchase survey”.
- The benefits of a conducting “youth tobacco purchase surveys”.
- “Best Practice” steps for conducting “youth tobacco purchase surveys”.
- The required Department of Mental Health (DMH) policies to ensure consistency in performance.
8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration – Check-in
9:00 am – 9:15 am Introductions/Housekeeping
9:15 am – 12:00 pm Classroom – Discussion
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm Working Lunch
12:45 pm – 1:15 pm Training of young adult buyers
1:15 pm – 1:30 pm Load vans for experiential
1:40 pm – 1:50 pm Age verification of young adult buyers
1:50 pm – 3:30 pm Experiential – Conduct Tobacco Purchase Surveys
3:40 pm – 5:00 pm Return to training site debrief, evaluations, and wrap-up
Nancy M. McGee, JD, Retired Special Agent MOATC
Lt. Christopher Bartolotta, CT. State Police
Funding in whole or in part for this event was provided by the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services with funding from Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.