Update on Uploading Items in ECCO
Please accept this update regarding uploading files in ECCO and follow the instructions below:
- Please resume uploading files to ECCO
- Uploading files in ECCO has changed! Please note these very important changes as provided:
- There is only one method and location to upload all files in ECCO now. This location is now the Briefcase
- File upload options that were under Part C or under Progress Data are no longer available
- All files are to be uploaded from this point forward into the Briefcase
How Do I Do This?
- Click the orange “Upload Item” button that can be found in your Briefcase
- There is now a “Select Tag” Option. Select the Tag the relates back to the intervention you are uploading documents for. Make sure to select the intervention with the correct fiscal year. If you do not have tags available with your interventions and need assistance, contact Alex at the NCTTA Center at firstname.lastname@example.org assistance
- Upload items as you normally would after selecting the correct tag
Briefcase View & Orange Upload Item Button
Select Your Tag that Matches the Intervention that the File Belongs to. Make Sure to Choose the Correct Year
The intent of this change is to allow users to connect files that are uploaded to the actual intervention that the file belongs to. The change will require users to construct file uploads that support individual interventions prior to upload.
What is a Tag? A Tag is a file descriptor that allows ECCO to connect your file uploads to your interventions.
Why don’t I see my list of Tags? The Tag System is created by how Part B is set up in your Intervention Profile Screen. Make sure your Part B is completely filled out and updated.
Do you need help? Contact Alex Elmes at email@example.com