Getting Started Steps:
- Open Excel 2016.
- On the Opening Screen, click on the Blank Workbook option.
- Review the Excel Screen.
- Close Excel by clicking on the X at the top right side of the Excel Screen.
Number Key for Graphic and Descriptions:
- Quick Access Toolbar – gives you access to commonly used commands.
- Ribbon – gives you access to Excel commands. It is arranged with tabs and groups within the tabs.
- Name Box – displays location of selected cell.
- Cell – is an intersection of a column and a row.
- Formula Bar – allows you to enter, edit, and view data that is in a specific cell.
- Tell Me Box – allows you to find tools or commands.