Webinar Delivery Date: November 7, 2018
The webinar/agenda was intended to be repeated on three separate dates to serve the daily needs of prevention professionals and ECCO Users Statewide. These optional sessions provided support and ongoing conversation on how best to use ECCO and be dynamic in nature. Professionals are encouraged to participate in any one or all the sessions in order to stay up to date and assist in creating a conversation of how to use ECCO using best practices and share lessons from the field.
Agenda topics included:
- A brief overview of the purpose and functions of the ECCO System
- NCTTA walk through of how to create, implement and report on interventions within ECCO
- How to read the Master Grid and use the grid to appropriately create profiles with ECCO
- An overview of the ECCO Manual and Help Desk Resources
- Question and Answer Period to help users statewide address issues and troubleshoot problem areas