Funding in whole or in part for this event was provided by the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services with funding from Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
Webinar Held on October 25, 2018.
The North Carolina Training and Technical Assistance (NCTTA) Center is charged with the mission of supporting Substance Abuse Prevention Professionals throughout the state by:
- Developing tools and strategies to improve the quality of substance abuse prevention activities
- Providing technical assistance and learning resources
- Improving the understanding of prevention science
- Encouraging the use of epidemiological data to guide prevention planning
- Assisting in the selection and implementation of evidence-based and promising prevention practices
- Providing face to face training, webinars and online learning to support professional growth
- Creating pathways to achieve the North Carolina Certified Substance Abuse Prevention Consultant Certification (CSAPC)
Join NCTTA Center Staff for an overview of services and how to easily access online and in-person assistance including but not limited to:
- Training calendars and registration processes
- Webinar resources and video catalog
- Creating a new ECCO Account ID or requesting a password change
- Accessing the TTA Online Help Desk
- How to submit a technical assistance request
The webinar/agenda is intended to be repeated on three separate dates to serve as a introduction to the NCTTA to prevention providers and community members statewide. Professionals are encouraged to participate in any one or all the sessions to stay up to date and assist in creating a conversation of how to use ECCO using best practices and share lessons from the field.
This Webinar is designed for entry level staff and community members that are new to the North Carolina Substance Abuse Prevention System.
The event is intended to serve the professional needs of novice professionals.