The Briefcase is a place where providers can upload and store Mission Critical Completed Reports and documents, such as Needs Assessment Reports, Capacity Reports, Planning Documents, and others. Items in Briefcase can be accessed by those who have access to the agency's information.
Click on Briefcase from the Ecco Homepage (also called Ecco Dashboard).
The Briefcase Box on the Ecco Homepage/Dashboard Screen Capture Detail
Uploading a Document
- Navigate to the Briefcase Dashboard.
- Click Upload Item and attach your document.
- Choose the document that you want to upload from your files.
- Select an Intervention Naming Tag associated with the document you are uploading. Intervention Tags are based on the names of your newly created intervention and indicated by year. Make sure to choose the correct Intervention Name associated with the correct year.
- Documents will be labeled in chronological order.
Briefcase Screen/Dashboard – Upload a Document Option Screen Capture
Example of uploading a document into the briefcase screen capture
Please Note: The name of a tag is based on the name of the program/intervention chosen in the initial Intervention Profile Box when first adding a new intervention.
Example of selecting a tag related to the document that was uploaded screen capture
Example of an ECCO Organizational Briefcase with Document Uploaded Screen Capture