Field Guide Objectives
A primary learning goal of the first NC TTA Workforce Development Series instance titled Presentation Skills for Expanding Opportunities and Partners is to create an interactive webinar experience where attendees learn about community development models and gain applied presentation skills.
Event Objectives include:
· Understanding the Community Development Model using the Healthy Communities Framework as a best practice approach
· Making connections between expanding opportunities and effective presentation and business communication skills
· Opportunity to assess participant presentation skills in advance of the webinar for individual discussion and coaching
· Discussion of effective strategies to help plan and prepare future presentations
· Best practice methods to support effective delivery of presentations with energy and composure