View a Video on How to Set Up a New User Account in ECCO
Requesting an Ecco Account
Access Ecco from the North Carolina Training and Technical Assistance Homepage at ncpreventiontta.org. If you do not already have an Ecco Account, you may request one by following the steps outlined below.
Access the NCTTA Website at ncpreventiontta.org and click on Ecco Sign In
From the Ecco Homepage choose Create An Account
From the Create An Account Ecco Screen complete the following fields:
- First Name of the Account Holder
- Last Name of the Account Holder
- Preferred User Name of the Account Holder
- Telephone Number of the Account Holder
- Email Address of the Account Holder
- Primary Region Association of the Account Holders Agency LME/MCO.
- After clicking on the appropriate LME/MCO the next field will be populated by agencies that provide services in the selected region. Choose your Agency.
- If you serve more than 1 LME/MCO, please note that in Section 3: Notes of Administrator Section. Also, If you are associated with more than 1 agency, please add that in the notes section. If you are a LME/MCO, please choose your region and 1 agency, then list all others in the Notes section along with the words LME/MCO Representative.
- Click on Create a New Account.
- Email the North Carolina Training and Technical Assistance Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify staff that a new Account Request was submitted. NCTTA will assist in the collection of other needed information and request account tracking.